Saturday 7 February 2015

Another Monster Card

Heyyyaaaa Bloggersss!!

As said in my previous post, I am really loving this combination- white, black and Lime! So, I decided to come up with another card with the same combination! :)

Here is the card!


I used a Black Card stock and adhered a white one on it. I have used faux stitching for partitioning between the silver paper and white stock. I pasted a lime paper as shown.
I glued these funny little monster stamps and fuzzy cut them out. I colored them using distress ink- wild honey,mowed lawn, fire brick and seedless preserves.
I have stamped the sentiment using Kaiser Crafter Cartoon Alphabet Stamp Set and "Hello" using Bo Bunny Stamp set. I completed this card with in 15mins which is a requirement for Speed Craft Challenge.

I am entering this card for STAMPlorations bi-weekly Challenge # 27 (till 13/2) , Speed Craft Challenge #12 (till 17/2), Tuesday Throwdown Challenge # 230 (Winner) and 4Crafty Chicks Challenge # 232

STAMPlorations Challenge has the following sketch:

Speed Craft Challenge has Animal Theme
Tuesday Throwdown has Monster Mash Theme
and

4Crafty Chicks has Hand Colored images.



12 comments:

  1. Ah such cute little monsters Suchi,lovely card
    Thank for joining us at speed craft challenge and good luck ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely monster card Suchi, thank you for playing along with us at the Speed Craft Challenge.

    Mo:-)
    DT Speed Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a great color scheme and this card is so adorable! That monster looks so happy to be flying through the air! Thanks for sharing it with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Becca! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  4. Super cute card! Love these funny monsters and your sentiment ' monster hug ' make me smile! Thanks for sharingat STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...Thank you Wei! Glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  5. Such a cute, fun, happy card! Makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations and do check out the new sketch challenge tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nonni! I checked out the new sketch, I will surely participate. :)
      Hugs
      Suchi xx

      Delete
  6. Very fun card, Suchi! Love the colour scheme! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Speed Craft! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)