Tuesday 30 August 2016

ATSM #209- Anything Goes

Heyyaaa Dear Friends!! :)

This week we have Anything CAS Goes at Addicted to Stamps and More #209 !



and Sponsor is



I made this card for you all!




Here you go- a new card with a NBUS stamp and a new to me technique (I have also used a new color scheme here)! ;)

I used Altenew stamp- wild hibiscus. Though I have used this set before, this particular stamp was never put to use. I think Darnell's NBUS Challenge gives us a good chance to bring such stamps into action. I have also used a new teal color pigment ink.

The sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things- Adorable Elephant stamp set. I added hints of cream color on the edges.

I am playing along-

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge


NBUS # 7 by Darnell K - Used the NBU stamp from this Altenew stamp set. Also the teal colored pigment ink


AAA Cards - New to you technique - Offset stamping



Thank u so much for stopping by- find out what my wonderful teamies have created on the ATSM blog!

Cya tomorrow with STAMPlorations Color Blooms blog hop! ;)
Hugs xx

21 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Suchi - love your colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so splendid. Love the offset stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the flowers on your card Suchi
    so modern and lovely arrangement
    Great DT card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Suchi! Love the offset design, it works so well with this flower pattern and that lovely palette! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that colourway, it so suits the stamp you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card Suchi! I love the teal colour and the offset stamping technique looks wonderful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, Suchi. Love the colours & the offset stamping technique you have incorporated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the colors such and the stamping technique looks interesting ,must try it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of the offset stamping, got to try this soon! Thanks for playing at AAA cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card suchi ..love the colors n stamping !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card suchi ..love the colors n stamping !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am swooning over this card! Love the colour choice and the fun and trendy offset stamping. I NEED to give this a whirl - you've inspired for sure! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun use of the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh! This card is just perfect in every sense...the soft soothing colours...the choice of stamps...the technique! Absolutely in love with this card...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colors and wonderful design, Suchi! I love the offset stamping ala watercoloring!! Thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the way you used that stamp. I have that stamp set but have never used it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. I love the colours and how your off-set the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful!!! Fun color combo!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely colors Suchi, beautiful card here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)