Thursday 15 September 2016

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge Reminder!

Helllooo My Sweetest Bloggersss!! :P

We are back to remind you about our CAS Challenge at STAMPlorations! As you all know, you may create anything CAS with an optional twist of PINK!

I came up with this card!

I have used STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves and Bloom Sketches for the card! I have used distress inks for the background and splatters. Firstly, I heat embossed using White embossing powder. Later I smooshed the distress inks over the water color paper and colored those blooms.
Find out what the rest of my super cool teamies have made HERE!

I am entering this card for-
MUSE#183- Inspired by Tracey's super amazing card! Though I didn't use powder for the background, I tried to make a water colored background using distress ink. Hope this counts! :)


Virginia's View Challenge #23- Splatters


Sketch Saturday #429 

and

Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge- Sprintz

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. Love love love this card! Stunning and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you did the top and bottom so differently, what a cool result! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how bright and bold this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colours with the white resist Suchi, and a great sketch! a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold & bright background that you have created with DI. Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and happy! That rainbow sentiment dividing your panel is just fantastic. What a fun card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the colorful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suchi whatever speaks to you as inspiration is what counts! Your card is fabulous and I love how you used your Distress Inks to create the wonderful watercolour resist background! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effect of the smooching and your diagonal layout! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, Suchi! I love how you've interpreted Tracey's inspiration card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Suchi. Love how you've transition the colors from green to red.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers, what a card! This is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the contrast of colors here, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, Suchi! Love those vibrant colors and layout too. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is truly lovely, Suchi Beautiful. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the vibrant colors. A beautiful work of water to create an unusual image.
    Thank you for sharing with HLS CAS.
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're a real stamping queen. I love it how you use your stamps and inks and colours. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)