Friday 2 June 2017

STAMPlorations June Sketch and Theme Challenge!

Heyyya All!! :)

It is time for STAMPlorations sketch and theme challenge for June!! :)



This time the theme and sketch are as follows-


I followed the sketch-

I have used STAMPlorations Bold Sentiment Hashtag Authentic and The birds and the blooms stamp set. I used masking technique and colored using zigs. The stamping is done using archival ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Do check out what my teamies have created here.

You can use STAMPGIRLSUCHETA for 20%  to buy STAMPlorations products! :)

Thank you!
Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous and vibrant ! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold use of the text stamps with the sunflowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ! its always a pleasure to drop into your blog
    cheers
    happymomentzz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)